Saturday, December 17, 2005

Close your eyes and swallow


So, with Mr. Ashcroft's dubious contributions to the "homeland", the time has come to renew his Patriot Act. One could only assume an outpouring of citizens would offer up their rights to privacy in exchange for securing the "homeland", but instead the Senate has blocked a vote to renew. Our Mr. Bush has taken the loosening of the regulations laid out in the P.A. to the farthest reaches and beyond, as stated in this MSNBC article, thus moving the Senate to threaten it's lapse at the year's end.
I'm left grasping at any flash of hope while this administration swallows the American public, liberties included, forever changing our face to the world in this War on Terror. Here and there I'm quite happy to see them choke, or at least hiccup.

3 Comments:

Blogger Twisty said...

Man, is that a big dork!

2:53 PM, December 18, 2005  
Blogger wordgirl said...

Apparently the only thing that'll get a President impeached in this country is a blowjob. I'm calling upon any man or woman out there who has already lost any and all self-respect for self to take a bullet for the team "service" our leader so we can all get back to normal. This has been a public service announcement.

And now I must go slaughter a hog to get that picture out of my head.

4:19 PM, December 18, 2005  
Blogger Simon Langer said...

Hi there, I was surfing the internet and I found your blog. I like the way how this all works.

I'll come by again.

Many thanks,

3:50 AM, June 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home